- What is tipswallet about?
Tipswallet is a site for tips, sharing and gathering tips on just about anything. Tips are practical piece of advices.
- What is there for me in tipswallet?
You can find tips from fellow users on anything you are looking for. If you don't find them, create a page and gather tips from fellow users. Browse tags, mark them as your interests, you will get aggregated tips on a personalized my interest section. Share your tips with fellow users on any page Or create a new page to share your tips.
- How tips are organized?Tipswallet has 11 channels. Each channel has a bunch of tags. Each tag has a bunch of pages. Each page has a bunch of tips.
Channels are like micro sites. Tags deal with single topic. Pages deal with single issue.
- How can I trust the tips?On the left of each tip you can find the vote count. Positive count signifies that the tip is of good quality. Don't miss to provide your vote for the tips you read. Also, there is a trust band associated with every author. If an author is in upper trust band (trustworthy or very trustworthy), you can most probably trust his / her tips.
- Why should I login / register?
- There is no option to register. How can I create an account?
Tipswallet is using open id, meaning, we ask your favorite id provider to authenticate you and we don't store your passwords. Click on your favorite id provider in login page and follow the on-screen instructions. When you login for the first time, an account with tipswallet will be created for you.
- I forgot the id provider I used to login last time. How can I get access my account?
In login page, the id provider you chose last time will be highlighted by default. If you have problems with it, please contact us.Please contact us if you have any other question.