Tips are practical information written in informal way and presented in consistent form. A page having few tips on a title is what we call as tips article.
Tipswallet is NOT a QnA site. Then why you have options to place a request for tips?
- A request helps tipsters (writers) to share their tips
- The person who places the request also get helpful tips (advice) for his request
How tipswallet is different from an article site?
- You can find only tips not generic content in tipswallet
- Tips are written in informal way
- Tips are presented in bulletin format